Lupeon, founded in 2013, belongs to the Vicalsa Group
We are a manufacturing engineering company that works in three business areas:
- Manufacturing in both plastic and metallic materials, on demand and in referenced series, with additive manufacturing proprietary production means.
- Development of proprietary standardized solutions to meet industry needs.
- Turnkey engineering projects taking advantage of the capabilities offered by additive manufacturing, in combination with conventional manufacturing methods.
We rely on Grupo Vicalsa’s experience and conventional manufacturing means to provide integral solutions combining the various existing manufacturing technologies.
The principles that govern our activity are summarised in our mission and values
- MISSION 1: To participate in the change process towards new production standards.
- MISSION 2: To help our clients overcome their limitations in the continuous improvement of their production processes.
- MISSION 3: To provide standard solutions to meet the needs of the industrial sector.
We work so that quality is the best marketing of our services.
It's our identity mark. We are committed to transforming the manufacturing industry, adapting it to the new requirements of the industrial sector.
We work to become a benchmark in the continuous improvement of production processes through the use of additive manufacturing.
It is an unbreakable principle in our code of ethics, fundamental to strengthen the relationship with our clients and suppliers.
We believe that working day to day with our clients enables the achievement of common objectives.